Thursday, May 14, 2009

churches need good design too

For a few years I worked at 2 churches in their communications departments. One fantastic project I was given at College Hill Presbyterian Church was to redesign their logo and identity system (letterhead, envelopes, business cards). After the typical back and forth with several of the pastors we decided upon the logo below, feeling it conveyed life and energy. Realizing the green starburst image would not be practical for all applications, a version without the graphic was also used.
[8 1/2"x11" letterhead and 3 1/2"x2" business card printed 3-color, #10 envelope printed 2-color]

I also developed and maintained a website for CHPC employing the visual language developed for the logo. Since I left my employment, the look of the website has changed so I won't post a link to the current site.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Let me know what you are thinking...